Supply Planning Manager (Nhon Trach, Dong Nai)
Supply Planning Manager (Nhon Trach, Dong Nai)
Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
- Máy tính xách tay
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Du Lịch
- Phụ cấp
- Xe đưa đón
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Chế độ nghỉ phép
Mô tả Công việc
1) Supply Planning
Supply Planning/Distribution Planning, Production Planning, RM & PM Planning
• Responsible for generating optimized production plans for Dong Nai site to deliver customer requirements as per forecast.
• Drive stocking policies through ABC-XYZ analysis and arrive on MTS/MTO items; define SS (Safety stocks) & CS (Cycle stocks) for finished products and align Stock Level Agreements with Sales/Demand team.
• Replenish inventory of Made-to-Stock (MTS) as per SLAs, anticipating requirements; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; stocking items; delivering supplies to work stations.
• Control stock replenishment to Distribution Centers – main DC in Dong Nai site and DC in Hai Phong.
• Manage export planning packed by Dong Nai site to other countries – Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines.
• Overseeing Material Planners to plan RM and PM, set up safety stock, reorder point to make sure optimum inventory of RM & PM to support production plan without interruption. Review the RM & PM requirement before sending it to Suppliers/Vendors.
• Participate in Demand Control process of IBP to respond to market demand changes with available resources.
• Aid in executing new product launches process, packaging changes, product updates, and discontinuation of SKUs by: ensuring product set up correctly, startup plan validation, capacity validated, volumes scheduled with sensitivity analysis completed.
• Establish accurate volume and time targets for plants by tracking demonstrated capacity and ensuring manufacturing sites deliver on their schedule attainment and adherence performance metrics.
• Own the 36 weeks Rough Cut Capacity Planning analysis and recommendations for capacity / capability additions as part of Gap closing actions to ensure a responsive supply chain to satisfy business growth.
• Lead the monthly service and capacity review meeting as part of the IBP process and the external monthly collaborative planning meeting with co-manufacturing partners. Ensure that senior business leaders have the right information to make the decisions required.
• Work closely with Logistics team by providing inventory projection by warehouse level to ensure warehouse capacity is reviewed monthly, escalate gaps (if have) through IBP (SMR meeting).
• Control site inventory for finished goods, intermediates, RM and PM to meet target.
• Review Slow moving & Obsolete (SLOBs) items monthly, organize meeting with cross functions monthly, look for solution and follow up the action plan. Raise written-off (scrap) request when needed. Coordinate with Procurement team for sell-off.
• Working closely with RD&I and Manufacturing on the reworking plan to reduce SLOB.
• Standardize and improve purchasing process to ensure smooth delivery of RMs and PMs.
• Organize gate keeping meeting with Procurement team bi-weekly to review requirement, price index in order to have proper instruction to Material Planner in placing PO to supplier. Monitor and improve supplier performance.
• Work closely with RM Hub Manager to understand the strategy planning for RMs.
• Develop and standardize the import process, make sure RMs and finished goods imported into 3PL warehouse to support business growth.
• Control forwarder to ensure customs declaration is done properly in minimum cost.
4) Provide leadership to Planning team & People development
• Daily follow up OTIF and outstanding Sales Orders to make sure smooth deliveries to customers.
• Organize daily Tier1 MDI meeting to the planning team to review KPIs and troubleshooting as a team.
• Represent site planning to attend Tier2 MDI meeting, escalate the gaps to Hub Planning Manager and SMR.
• Develop SOPs and provide training to the planning team.
5) Master data/ERP systems
• Identify and implement continuous improvement initiatives for Planning tools, processes, ERP/SAP and metrics (service, inventory days, schedule adherence, SLOBs).
• Maintain data integrity (MRP) in planning system to ensure continued delivery of accurate supply plan.
• Take the role key user of ERP system, giving coaching to make sure team capability to work well in ERP systems.
• Closely work with cross functions - Customer Service, Demand, Production, Logistics to ensure smooth daily activities of delivery goods to the customers both local and Intercompany distribution (ICD).
• Be the ISC contact point for Business/Demand.
Working location: AkzoNobel Powder Coatings Vietnam - Nhon Trach 1 IZ, Dong Nai
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Functional Competencies
1. Influencing skills and Experience in Planning and SAP knowledge will be preferred.
2. Experience in import process or logistics.
3. Good understanding on purchasing process.
4. Strong MS – Excel Skills
5. Analytical & good communication skills.
1. At least 5 years’ experience in FMCG, Paint, Retail sectors especially in customer facing roles
2. Strong analytical skills and ability to interface influence and be pro-active.
3. Solid communications skills and stakeholder management
4. Strong Customer facing and Influencing skills are important for this role
5. Post Graduate Qualification in Supply Chain/operations or related streams is mandatory.
- Prefer local candidate in Nhon Trach, Dong Nai
Thông tin khác
- Bằng cấp: Đại học
- Độ tuổi: Không giới hạn tuổi
- Hình thức: Nhân viên chính thức
- Thời gian thử việc: 2 months
- Thời gian làm việc: 48 hours/ week
- Phúc lợi: Health care insurance for employee and dependant
- Ngày nghỉ: 15 annual leaves