Sales Supervisor - Jewelry
Sales Supervisor - Jewelry
Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Du Lịch
- Phụ cấp
- Đồng phục
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Công tác phí
- Chế độ nghỉ phép
Mô tả Công việc
Duties and responsibilities of the job
A Sales Supervisor - Jewelry is a mature role, and as such has some important duties and responsibilities to fulfil, with both short and long-term goals to achieve. The job description for this vacancy recruiting by DC Tech is detailed by some of the below tasks and objectives:
- Executing strategies and plans to ensure business targets under his/her scopes are met.
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing key accounts, dealer, agents and clients in both domestic and abroad markets.
- Increasing client base, particularly with key accounts and FDI sector, both locally and overseas.
- Having an in-depth knowledge of selling values and value proposition
- Making business proposals to the Sales and Marketing Manager to ensure consecutive development of the Jewelry Department of DC Tech.
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs within the Jewelry Industry.
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams from the Industry concerned.
- Following industry trends both locally and internationally in Indochina Region market with new product lines (Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar)
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
- Achieve monthly metric goals by driving growth with existing DC Tech’s key accounts, FDI clients and dealers
- Increase customer awareness, engagement and retention by sharing the value proposition of DC tech products.
- Other duties as assigned by the Sales and Marketing Manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Job qualifications and requirements
· Integrity, passionate, and self- disciplined.
· Business Development
· Key Account Management
· High-level communication skills.
· Good command in English.
· Proven ability to negotiate
· 3+ years in Sales Supervisor position with demonstrated customer service experience, managing & retaining key accounts, preferably in both Industrial and FMCG's sales
· Willing to travel and working overtime.
· Be able to work both independently and as part of a team.
· The ability to self-motivate and motivate a team, with conducting proper trainings for the team as well.
· Experience working to and exceeding targets
· Be able to work with peers in the dealer business unit, sales, marketing and products to resolve issues and provide business improvements by introducing specific policies for the key accounts, dealers and clients for sales promotion.
Be able to establish pricing policies for those customers under the Sales Supervisor – Jewelry’s responsibilities.
Thông tin khác
- Hình thức: Nhân viên chính thức