Sales Engineer (Cement, Power, Pot)
Sales Engineer (Cement, Power, Pot)
Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
- Đào tạo
Mô tả Công việc
Position: Sales Engineer (Cement, Power, Pot) - MEP
Job Code: 37104
<Number of employees: 500>
<Report line: Sales Manage/ Chief Customer Officer>
<Team size: 3 -4 members>
<Number of subordinates: 0>
<Products: Cement, Power, Pot>
<Clients: manufacturing companies>
<Saturday working: all Saturday morning>
- Searching, approach, manage opportunities to reach Sales target.
- Focus Consultant, set target to work closely & maintain relationship with at least 5 big consultants in these fields: Cement, Power, Port
- Searching for potential sales opportunities via industry network. Develop relationship with Partners & Suppliers for Industrial M&E sector to get more opportunities to follow up.
- Coordinate with proposal team to make Budget proposal.
- Constantly meeting up with customers to generate new sales leads related to E&I and M&E projects.
- Follow up on sales leads by new/existing customers.
- Proactively establish and maintain relationships with consultants and corporate partners/ clients.
- Maintain contact with all clients to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Receives and resolves customer complaints and problems in a timely manner.
- Attend site visits to determine scope of work for projects.
- Keep up-to-date with latest technologies in the E&I, M&E industry to provide value creation to customers.
- Negotiating tender and contract terms. Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions
- Prepare Commercial Proposal and coordinate with Proposal team to build up Technical Proposal for customers.
- Liaise with suppliers to prepare quotations for customers (in trading opportunity).
- Work closely with procurement and project management/ proposal teams during quotations and proposals preparation.
- Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how company product & service will meet client needs
- Directly report and provide a weekly projects pipelines update to Sales Manager.
- Support CCO/ Sales Manager for any reasonable tasks assigned.
- Working Time: Monday - Friday (8:00 - 17:25); Off two Saturdays per month according to company’s schedule
- Monthly Salary: 900–1,200USD
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
<Necessary skills / Experience>
- Education: Bachelor in Electrical or Automation Engineering or relevant disciplines
- English: business level
- Computing: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Have experienced in E&I, M&E for industrial plant project sales. Have a solid network with customer in Cement factory, Power factory and Port.
- Degree holders from Electrical/ Automation Engineering or relevant discipline
- Prior experience in E&I, M&E project sales for industrial plants is a MUST
- Willingness to travel to other provinces and countries for business.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong focus in providing customer-oriented service.
- Good working attitude with high level of professionalism, integrity and a team player.
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast - paced environment.
- Possess initiative, drive and ability to work independently & is self-motivated.
- Innovative and creative in creating value to customers.
- Understanding of ISO9001 QMS.
<Preferable skills / Experience>
- Process experience and customer networking in industrial plants (F&B, Chemical, Cement, W&WWT, Power, Steel, P&P..) is preferred.
Thông tin khác
- Bằng cấp: Đại học
- Độ tuổi: 24 - 32
- Hình thức: Nhân viên chính thức