Retail Sale Associate
Retail Sale Associate
Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Du Lịch
- Phụ cấp
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Công tác phí
- Phụ cấp thâm niên
- Chế độ nghỉ phép
Mô tả Công việc
The Retail Sales Associate (RSA) is the ultimate guide through the guests’ shopping experience. Hard Rock merchandise is a unique part of our business, which requires a special person to create the experience. As an RSA, you will be assuming the role of tour guide, communicator, entertainer, memorabilia curator and musician (at heart)
- Greeting guests.
- Answering questions - accurately and politely.
- Answering the phone.
- Making proficient sales transactions - using a point-of-sale system.
- Handling cash and other forms of payment.
- Maintaining proper cash drawer balances.
- Directing guests to areas/restrooms.
- Demonstrating impeccable product knowledge.
- Determining guests’ needs - by actively engaging them in 1-on-1 conversations and informing guests of product features & benefits.
- Suggestive selling - using proven techniques (i.e., related items, higher-quality items, transitional phrases).
- Maintaining a clean and organized store.
- Maintaining proper product stock levels – through retail pulls & inventories.
- Displaying Retail product – through HRC’s visual display standards.
- Performing opening, closing & side duties – cleaning glass, polishing brass, sweeping & vacuuming the floor, folding product, etc.
- Assuring the complete satisfaction of each and every guest.
- Creating memorable experiences.
- Entertaining guests to create “Raving Fans.”
This job description reflects the position’s essential functions; it does not encompass all of the tasks that may be assigned.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Must be the minimum legal age to be employed
- Remaining calm in a hectic, fast-paced atmosphere.
- Demonstrating a high level of organization, attention-to-detail and a sense-of-urgency.
- Displaying a positive and outwardly friendly attitude toward guests.
- Ability to move throughout the cafe (standing, walking, kneeling, bending) for extended periods of time.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to make repeating movements of the arms, hands, and wrists.
- Ability to express or exchange ideas verbally and perceive sound by ear.
- Manual dexterity, hand-eye coordination, and ability to work with hand above shoulders.
- Ability to occasionally, regularly, frequently move objects (lift, push, pull, balance, carry) up to 10 pounds.
- Ability to turn or twist body parts in a circular motion.
- Ability to tolerate exposure to heat, cold, chemicals, and loud/noisy environment.
- Ability to travel via auto or airplane for long periods of time.
- Maintaining a well-groomed appearance (“having a plan”).
- Following all uniform guidelines.
- Practicing all general safety & sanitation standards.
- Recycling products, where possible.
- Maintaining HRC’s 5 core Values and Mission Statement
Thông tin khác
- Hình thức: Nhân viên chính thức