Retail Business Analyst Manager
Retail Business Analyst Manager
Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Mô tả Công việc
Tiki strives to be a company where consumers can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. As Vietnam’s local eCommerce champion, we believe in giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenient shopping and delivery experience. Tiki is currently in a phase of hypergrowth and we are seeking highly driven, intelligent and creative people to join our team to improve the lives of Vietnam’s shoppers and sellers from around the world. Our current team has a good mix entrepreneurial and experienced technology and commerce leaders with demonstrated success in building and managing large scale business. We promise a culture that encourages risk taking, quick decision making and great impact on customers and society. Visit tiki.vn to explore.
About the role:
The Business Analysis Manager will play a key role in leading data analytics for Retail Department. The successful candidate will support with operationalizing and embedding analytics to drive daily performance. This position combines knowledge in database systems and programming languages with strong interpersonal and project management skills.
The successful candidate must have the knowledge and experience to lead large complex data projects, creating, identifying trends, performing reliable qualitative and quantitative analyses, and helping to develop meaningful dashboards to facilitate decision making. You wil be an advisor and partner to our Commercial team and have significant ownership to impact operations and strategy
This role will include, however not limited to, the following job functions:
- Partner closely with Commercial team to establish the business data foundation and report key company and function performance metrics
- Influence company operations and strategy through deep understanding of data and finding insights based on that data
- Assist in execution of impactful projects based on your recommendations
- Empower Commercial teams to access and work with business data
- Build models to help evaluate different alternatives and scenarios for growth, revenue, segmentation etc
- Generate and maintain reports and dashboards for key stakeholders
- Research and implement new data sources to improve decision making
- Oversee development of analytical plans including proper selection of methodologies, techniques, KPIs and metrics
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Fundamental understanding of customer journey in e-commerce and the tools to measure engagement in each step of the funnel
- A minimum 5+ years experience working in data analyst and data management experience working with large-scale datasets.
- Strong experienced in handling/manipulating data and/or creating datasets; familiar with other software such as Microsoft Stack: SQL Server, SSAS, SSIS, Tableau, and/or PowerBI skills, Python
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing dataset: Excel, R,…
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques is a big plus
- Excellent business judgment, with a track record of generating ideas and solving problems independently
- Highly analytical and structured thinking
- Excellent track record in hiring and developing high-performance teams
- Understanding of common industry metrics such as Sessions, Page views, Conversion Rate, Bounce Rate, Exit Rate...
Thông tin khác
- Hình thức: Nhân viên chính thức