Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Công tác phí
- Chế độ nghỉ phép
Mô tả Công việc
Coordination between local teams, Evaluating the plant and seed samples for seed borne diseases( CGMMV, TMV etc). Support local and non resident breeding program for crop monitoring, disease survey and general virus evaluation of the trial. Support for development of protocol depending on the breeders need
Provide back-up support to the breeding and production teams in terms of diagnostic at all levels of the breeding and production processes.
Provide specific expertise with respect to seed-borne pathogens. Training the R&D team regularly on evolution of new diseases and preparation of documents required for the Pathology process in local language.
Assist the breeding and the Production team in all the phytosanitary matters relative to the import or export of seeds, or of their transportation within the country.
- Maintenance and multiplication of all working fungal and Bacterial cultures in pure form.
- Carrying out ELISA diagnostic test for major viruses.
- Isolations of all the disease samples received from marketing and breeders.
- Assisting in taking the observations in screening for various diseases in field as well as in growth chamber.
- Support for SHIELD project implementation
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Graduate in Agriculture
- Ability to develop and manage resources including within the budget provided.
- Communication skill
- Basic Pathology activity knowledge specifically on disease diagnosis through molecular and laboratory methodologies ( ELISA and Plating),handling projects related to insect screening
- Application of TACT Principles
- English knowledge for good communication is mandatory
Thông tin khác
- Bằng cấp: Đại học
- Độ tuổi: 23 - 35
- Hình thức: Nhân viên chính thức