Project Sales Supervisor - South
Project Sales Supervisor - South
Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
- Máy tính xách tay
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Du Lịch
- Phụ cấp
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Công tác phí
- Chế độ nghỉ phép
Mô tả Công việc
To effectively manage the interface between USG BORAL and different stakeholders involving in decision of materials use such as developers, specifiers, Main Cons, Sub-Cons to deliver profitable sales and growth of USG Boral brand, products and services/systems/solutions as well as increase USG BORAL market share & market penetration, bring the benefits for USG BORAL Distributors to increase their sales volume.
1. Sales Performance
• Achieve the agreed sales target for all USG BORAL products and services/systems/solutions in the South market including:
• Engage and provide USG BORAL Full System Proposals for Developers, Main and Sub Cons to consider and apply to their projects if project is not specified
• Convince Developers, Main Cons and Sub Cons to use USG Boral products/solutions in the Tender Document (under Construction Stage).
• Follow up and work with Main Cons, Sub Cons to keep the spec
• Join with distributors for bidding and report to Project Sales Manager the status, quotation, when to deliver or install those projects
• Train Main and Sub Cons to understand about drywall systems in order to divert traditional brick wall to innovation drywall.
• Support Project Distributors about Technical Solutions/Key Contacts/ Information to help them to follow up projects in bidding stage.
• Update the Tracking Data Base with key reference projects with detailed status, specifier profiles including architects, contractors, interior designers, gypsum installers.
• Conduct small seminars/call visit to run and sell USG BORAL system/service to project customers
2. Market Information and Sales Analysis
• Responsible for project sales database update
• Responsible for on time submission of monthly market report which includes current and future project sales list, price monitoring and project sales analysis
• To timely provide feedback and insight from the market place to Project Sales Manager, prepare accurate monthly and quarterly forecast
3. Customer Management
• Ensure the maximum co-operation with the focused customer groups and efficient sales operation through:
• Monthly Action Plan
• Main and Sub Cons customers, Specifier customers Management
• Value Added Service
• Customer Understanding
• New Prospects
4. Demand Forecast
• To ensure on time submission of sales forecast (potential volume) to Project Sales Manager
• To discuss and review sales forecast with Project Sales Manager and agree action plans
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Academic background: Architect or Interior Designer or Civil Engineer (or Business administration with experience in construction industry).
• Have Project sales skill with Broad overview of technical and building materials knowledge.
• 3 - 5 years sales experience in construction materials.
• Computer skills - MS Office, Auto Cad.
• Good in English (written and oral).
• Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills with enthusiasm.
• Highly organized and self-motivated.
• Good analytical skills.
• Ability to work quickly and efficiently under pressure condition.
• Be initiative and pro-active.
• Exposure to international companies.
Thông tin khác
- Hình thức: Nhân viên chính thức