Product Manager (Women Healthcare)
Product Manager (Women Healthcare)
Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
- Máy tính xách tay
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Du Lịch
- Phụ cấp
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Công tác phí
- Chế độ nghỉ phép
Mô tả Công việc
This role will lead and manage marketing activities and sales performance to achieve/exceed the brand's objectives (target, P&L) nationwide quarterly, yearly through strategic planning, operation and execution, communication internal and external stakeholders, training development team with positive attitude and behavior.
1. Marketing & Sales:
1.1. Strategic Planning:
- Understanding market environment, customers, consumers competitors, through field visit, research, market intelligence, analysis tools to develop Brand Plan, Financial plan, SFE plan in short term and medium term.
- Ensuring the brand objectives to achieve within the approved A&P resources by monitoring and analyzing it on monthly basis in coordination with finance and controlling.
- Partnership development and build professional relationship with key stakeholders (internal and external)
1.2. Operation and execution:
- Managing the brand: propose and develop Unique Selling Point and Brand Positioning, Brand communications, Marketing and Sales tools quarterly.
- Implementation & Tactics: Prepare marketing Mix and Implementation Plan including BTL/ATL activities…
- Forecasting: market base forecasting, manage stock issues.
- Prepare and allocate target, incentive scheme …aligned with brand objective, Commercial Solution Sales contest and manage payment on time
- Managing Information gaps: Market research, assessing competitive activity
- Closely cooperate with Multiline team to increase availability and coverage in Pharmacy Channel.
- Develop and manage trade marketing network, sub-distributors, other partnerships in marketing and distribution Nationwide
- Conduct market research (if requires) to enhance customer insights, recall message and brand healthy in market.
1.3. QBR development:
- Quarterly review: Define key issues and opportunities with valid assumptions, impact, actions, timeline.
- Measure results, Evaluate, Propose & carry out corrective action.
- Attend training/meeting/QBR meeting and events based on approved plan to make sure brand strategy and objectives are meet/exceed expectation.
2. Internal and external Communication:
- Cooperate with internal and external stakeholders to make sure that the planning and execution on target, on process, on time
- Ensure field force understand the communication strategy and the action plan by providing them regular POA (Plan of Action) in a simplified / easy to understand version
- Field works and field visit for brand execution, KOL development, Key decision makers in hospitals/Insurance/SOH, dual visit with Sales for coaching, market updates…with actions.
- Team management: recruitment, retention, motivation team and make sure staffs understand and execution daily activities with company policy, compliance, code of conduct.
- Conduct Team meeting weekly, monthly, quarterly and submit reports on time with high quality.
- Manage staffs’ payment on time and effectively based on market needs and brand objectives.
- Promotional: develop brochures, gimmicks, materials, MIMS materials align with brand strategy, approved budget and allocate quarterly to team.
- Cooperate with Hospital and Pharmacy Multiline team to drive tender, retailers, wholesalers support for business.
- Close relationship with key contacts in principal to make sure both sides keep updating the expectation and alignment.
- Contribute to Commercial Solutions on SOP, process, team building, share best practices…and attend all required training/meeting locally and PRN.
3. Training and development:
- Cooperate with training, SFE, medical to organize quarterly refresh training about product knowledge, disease knowledge, SOP, CRM, Data base, update call Center (if any)
- Involve and attend recruitment, retention, motivation, development process for team and Commercial Solutions team.
- Involve New Product Development process and lead new product launch based on management approval.
4. Working Attitude:
- Self motivation and strengthen team spirit with good attitude and behaviors.
- Willing to accept related organization changes if any (new brands, tasks, responsibilities…)
- Closely cooperate with cross-functional (hospital team, business support, IC, HR, BD…to handle the business matter and explore business opportunities
- Ready to support Line Managers/Head department on ad-hoc requirements (if any)
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
University graduated related to pharmaceutical, marketing, or commercial are advantages. MBA profile is a plus.
At least 3 - 5 years of experience in management position OTC (ATL/BTL), Pharma market knowhow
Experienced in sales marketing management & brand management
Good at presentation, time management and leadership skills
Fluency in English (4 skills)
Ability to work under high pressures and multi-tasks
Thông tin khác
- Bằng cấp: Đại học
- Độ tuổi: Không giới hạn tuổi
- Hình thức: Nhân viên chính thức