Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Du Lịch
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Công tác phí
- Phụ cấp thâm niên
- Chế độ nghỉ phép
Mô tả Công việc
Corporate and Strategic Plan
· Provide input in developing company strategic business plans
· Develop, implement and monitor overall HR strategy
· Review and report on progress of HR Strategy if required
· Establish objectives for HR Department
· Staff HR-Admin department adequately to deliver on HR-Admin services
· Identify development needs and provide coaching to staffs
Compensation & Benefits:
· Direct C&B daily operation include processing monthly payroll
· Ensure efficiency, accuracy and compliance of payroll and any payroll related activities.
· File annual personal income tax
· Develop and implement effective recruitment process
· Ensure the quality of personnel hired in timely and cost effective manner.
Training and Development
· Plan annual training for the company
· Monitor overall talent pool to ensure a strong and competent talent base for the company
· Identify / create opportunities for talent pool development
· Translate the company and departmental objectives into implementation plans, KPI setting and outputs.
· Coordinate with line management in monitoring performance management process.
· Ensure career progression/succession planning system in place
· Guide and counsel line management in developing succession plan and career path to proactively support business objective
- Handle and resolve any employee grievances
- Act as a mediator or arbitrator in any conflict whilst maintaining a neutral or balanced view at all times
- Assist in shaping the company culture that is aligned to the company core values
Administration: Organize of the company administration system.
· Keep track and make report of general affairs cost.
· Control budget of HR-Admin dept.
· Review supplier for office equipment, machine and maintenance.
· Take care officer hygiene, working environment and save cost.
Handle other tasks to keep the company always staying compliant with the laws
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
· Qualifications: Bachelor degree or experience in related field
· Job Knowledge: Strong experience in payroll & insurance. Strong knowledge and experience of SI, HI, UI, PIT regulations and practice. Knowledge of labour regulations and HR practice
· Key competencies/skills: Strong leadership & interpersonal skills with good communication and negotiation skill. Can work under high pressure.
· Personal qualities: Energy & enthusiasm, commitment, creativity & innovation, team player, customer focus
· Experience: Minimum of at least 5 years working experience as HR/Admin Manager, prefer in communication agency field. Good level of English proficiency
Excellent in Word, Excel, Internet, Outlook Express, MS Outlook and PowerPoint.
Thông tin khác
- Bằng cấp: Đại học
- Độ tuổi: 30 - 40
- Hình thức: Nhân viên chính thức