Head Of Express (Working In Cambodia)
Head Of Express (Working In Cambodia)
Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Du Lịch
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
Mô tả Công việc
DIRECT REPORT TO
- Regional Director.
- Station Manager with responsibilities for the overall management duties of Viet Trans Link Cambodia. Responsibilities include P&L accountability and achievement, business growth by volume and revenue, excellent operation of VTL’s international and domestic express services in the territory of Cambodia. Other area of development will include express business development in Laos, if required.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Create and set Cambodian strategies for the development of express business in accordance to company’s ambition and goals.
Implement express services to align with growth strategy in the overall success of Cambodia business growth and expansion.
Support organizational and structural development in Cambodia to ensure adequate management and ground capabilities for the company to be admired as best in class express service provider.
Operational excellent in delivering company’s obligations to Principle in achieving and exceeding the required KPIs and ensure quality services as their authorized service contractor.
Drives and support sales and marketing initiatives, program and campaign together with Principle and internal demand in collaboration with regional office to realize financial targets.
Sales focus a critical aspect to success in Country.
Have overall responsibilities for the P&L of the Express division and success in Cambodia.
Support the development and implementation of a strong operational excellence framework for both international and domestic express in Cambodia.
Initiate, install and inspect business processes of various functions and departments to maintain a high level of integrity and compliance in accordance to policies set by Vietnam Head Office and in compliance to programs and manual dictated by brand principle and Brand owners that we represent.
Establishment and expansion of regional hub in Cambodia and retail touch points to expand the sales and operational coverage for both International and domestic brands.
Establish strong camaraderie with other management staff within the company garnering support and leverage on their expertise to share knowledge and help with Cambodia development.
Review and Improve delivery routing and connectivity both internationally and locally to improve service standards with high conviction to outperform set targets and enhance the service offering so that the company becomes the leading choice for express provider in country.
Improve cost efficiency of operations such as cost per drop / pick up and any other operational process and activities.
Put in place new services or new value added services that can make a differentiation in the market with creativity.
Be the go-to person to support subordinates in delivering their personal KPI so that success can be achieved as a professional and passionate team collectively.
Propose and set business and financial targets jointly with Regional Office for Cambodia with breakdown of services in line or above Principle expectation.
Manage and maintain cordial relationship with Business Partners within the region and Cambodia.
Support M&A activities when required by the company for Cambodia.
Support request and actions required by Senior Management, when needed.
Other duties as may be assigned by company regional or Head office.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
Inside the company
- With supervisor/manager: Regional Director / Cambodia Legal Representative / Senior Management in Regional Office: Peer to peer working relations with Regional office team and members.
- With staff: Dept Head in Cambodia and back office.
- With relevant/cooperate departments: Accounting, HR & Admin, ICT, Internal Audit and HOD of Vietnam Business Units and other BUs in Cambodia.
Outside the company
- JV partner of business entity in the country, clients, contractors, vendors, Government officials, consultants, auditors, etc.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least 5 years of experience in Express industry with key roles involved with operational excellence and results as well as Sales/Trainer experience.
Education & Profession
- University graduate or equivalent.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Power Point presentation, etc.
Job required Skills
Good understanding of Export/Import documentation procedures and knowledge of such procedures for Cambodia is preferred.
Have prior experience and knowledge of sorting/gateway operation and last mile processes.
A clear systematic & analytical thinker, who is process orientated with an engineering mindset for processes.
Possesses a structured approach to problem solving.
Able to think Out-of-box to work around a problematic situation in resolving issues that could occur in region due to complexity of the locations the company operates in.
Ability to translate concepts to reality, and clearly communicate that to reality.
Capable to communicate effectively to a larger audience and senior executives including Board of Directors.
Can operate within a rapidly changing environment where regulation changes frequently.
The following characteristics and skills are necessary for the position:
+ Decision making.
+ Accountable and responsible.
+ Nimble and Flexible.
Thông tin khác
- Bằng cấp: Đại học
- Độ tuổi: Không giới hạn tuổi
- Hình thức: Nhân viên chính thức