[HCM] Trade Marketing Manager
[HCM] Trade Marketing Manager
Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
- Máy tính xách tay
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Du Lịch
- Phụ cấp
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Công tác phí
- Chế độ nghỉ phép
Mô tả Công việc
Career Objective: Within this role the individual will define, execute and deliver a full calendar of short- and long-term multi-channel promotional program and tactics to maximize sales opportunities and support the development of program tactics on online platform to grow conversion rate and market share. This individual will work closely with the category and marketing team to deploy and facilitate the tactics. Monitors and evaluates programming to ensure that objectives and budgets are being met.
1. Responsible for overall define trade strategies and promotion plan for all sales channels to align with merchandising and brand strategies for achieve business target.
2. Responsible for developing of materials and assets that promote the successful pitching, execution, and wrap up of in-store and on-line vendor funded campaigns. This will require leading the creation of decks, rate cards and sales materials used by the category managers to provide comprehensive trading campaigns to vendors.
3. Create trade calendar and campaign with objectives and ensure these are met, evaluated and budgeted
4. Manage the team to ensure that trading and campaign calendars are kept up to date, reviewed regularly and opportunities optimised.
5. Maintains constant and concise communication with all internal stakeholders, sales operation channels and key suppliers in the following areas:
a. Campaigns and Promotion programming calendars, POS, execution timelines, planning guides, sell sheets, ad-hoc order allocations, etc.
b. Communicates and evaluates the effectiveness of promotional marketing programs via the analysis of sales impact, channel execution and profitability/return on investment of marketing expenditures for select programs.
c. Able to communicate program analysis to management with future recommendations.
6. Recommend and implement comprehensive trade promotional plans for new line introductions and category extensions of existing products, encompassing both range extensions and new product lines.
7. Act as ambassador to build and sustain relationships with suppliers according to business needs; drive collaboration to achieve business growth.
8. Performs additional duties and responsibilities as determined by management.
Report to: Director of Merchandising and Supply Chain
Work Location: Phong Vu Office Based in HCMC
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
· Bachelor’s degree or above in related marketing field, MBA is preferable.
· 4+ years of experience in Retail marketing/Consumer marketing both Ecommerce and Physical Stores.
· 3+ years of experience in Product Management, Retail Marketing, Retail Operations, Channel Marketing, B2C marketing or Retail Merchandising, Preferred experience in ICT industry.
· Strategic mindset and a strong sense of the market; have a point of view and direction on where to take the business and ability to drive and execute a long-term business plan.
· Highly developed interpersonal skills are necessary. Requires excellent written and oral skills with the ability to communicate across all levels of the organization. Must have excellent customer service skills with the ability to work with and present to both internal and external customers.
· Excellent skills in Project management, Microsoft Office suites including Excel and PowerPoint; Power BI; Adobe and data syndicates software.
· Must have strong proficiency in both Business English language and Vietnamese
· Must take the initiative to learn and acquire new skills and abilities and improve upon existing systems and programs.
Thông tin khác
- Bằng cấp: Đại học
- Độ tuổi: 28 - 38
- Hình thức: Nhân viên chính thức