NY Hoa Viet is a FDI garment company established from 2015 located in Chau Tu Hamlet, Trieu Loc Commune, Hau Loc District, Thanh Hoa Province with the area of more than 22ha and the scale of about 3,000 workers.
Now we are looking for Import & Export Manager.
1. Manage all the operations of Import & Export Department and assist General Director of the entire Import & Export function:
• Build international purchasing procedure, forwarding and import-export procedure
• Develop and implement the department's work plan including job assignment, staff training, job management and supervision, and employees’ performance evaluation.
• Develop plans, contact with new suppliers, maintain relationships with traditional suppliers.
• Manage and archive import-export dossiers for transaction, negotiation and signing contracts with customers and suppliers.
2. Complete the procedures and all documents of importing and exporting goods such as: purchasing contract, transportation documents, import & export documents, payment procedures, goods delivery and receipt procedures.
3. To receive, check, reconcile files of importing and exporting goods in comparison with the actual quantity at the border in the process of goods clearance.
4. Manage, track orders, contracts. Coordinate with related departments to ensure timely delivery as well as receipt goods.
5. Carry out searching new customers, expand new market according to the company strategy.
More detailed job will be discussed during the interview.
- Bachelor degree in Foreign Trade
- Have in-depth knowledge of foreign trade, procedures of export and import, have experience in drafting foreign trade contracts, letters and email.
- Have good relationships and work experience in dealing with custom official and foreigners.
- At least 5 years of working experience as Import & Export Manager.
- Having experience in garment field is an advantage.
2. Computer and English Skill
- Good command of English
- Proficiency in office computing and software applications in workplace.
3. Soft Skills
- Good communication skills, presentation, negotiation and work under pressure.
- Ability of management, leading and operating and taking responsibility.
- Have the skills to analyze, synthesize and organize the import and export work in process.
- Work in professional environment
- Receive wages and welfare benefits in accordance with the Company's regulations and current labor law.
Please send your English CV via the email email@example.com
Any concern please contact number 0943.794.799 (Mr. Huynh)