ASSOCIATE BD DIRECTOR
ASSOCIATE BD DIRECTOR
Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Du Lịch
- Phụ cấp
- Đồng phục
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Phụ cấp thâm niên
- Chế độ nghỉ phép
Mô tả Công việc
At Gigatum, we are proud of the products and services we provide. We’re looking for a highly skilled marketing director to help us promote our offerings, and identify what consumers want so we can create more. Our ideal candidate will have extensive marketing experience and a comprehensive knowledge of branding. If you have an understanding of what makes people tick and want to deliver solutions that make a difference, we would love to meet you.
1. Client Engagement/ Building Relationships
- Build and maintain strong networking key client stakeholders & Sales personals across broad base of client.
- Confidence & credibility to talk to a wide range of decision influencers.
- Demonstrable knowledge of e-comerce and retail industry, understanding how trade and business needs are.
- Understanding Client Needs/ Solution Building.
2. Sales Management
- Deployment of necessary solutions as part of the sales planning process.
- Able to drive the team towards sales targets, has visibility of all opportunities and risk, ensures the team has tight pipeline and proposal tracking systems.
- Comfortable negotiating with senior clients and knows what levers to use. Clearly links the value of Clingme and solutions with the price to overcome objections.
- Owns the business plan: financial target/proposal submission/revenue on hand/pipeline.
- Takes overall accountability for business planning and implementation. Tracks the financial performance of Clients.
3. Team Management and Collaboration
- Team Management.
- Coaching and training of others on the team.
- Involved in the recruitment of top-quality candidates suited for job positions and onboarding/training.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Has a deep understanding of customer business around (pricing, assortment, distribution, and execution).
- Experience with managing client engagement and consulting including presenting recommendations to senior client stakeholders.
- Experience with revenue management, driving business growth and leading teams.
- Experience managing projects from end to end, and proven ability to demonstrate value for clients.
- Excellent communication skills, able to articulate technical concepts simply and concisely.
- Strong mindset on accountability, results-oriented; one who takes initiatives & follows through.
- Out of the box thinking to drive customized solutions and innovation.
Thông tin khác
- Bằng cấp: Đại học
- Độ tuổi: 28 - 40
- Hình thức: Nhân viên chính thức