Mô tả công việc:
Ngày cập nhật: 29/08/2019
Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Mô tả Công việc
- Counselling prospective students and parents about study opportunities.
- Guiding and supporting students with all application package including preparation of Scholarship Form, Visa application, Personal Statement and interview, etc.
- Providing good after sales service to have high parent/ student referral source
- Organizing and implementing promotional activities at local institutions and offices
- Organizing and assisting in fairs and other workshops, exhibitions.
- Interpreting for institutions at seminars/exhibitions/interviews
- Maintaining the data of all registered students and their Visa status etc...
- Contacting to the school partners for any new enquiry
- Active participating in team meeting & training
- Completing other tasks as assigned by management board
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor's degree or higher with the minimum of 1 year work experience as admissions consultant
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Excellent communication, problem solving skills and customer orientation.
- Demonstrating strong sales, having ability to maintain and widen customers’ relationship.
- Ability to work under high pressure and target.
- Service-minded, good personality with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- 13th month salary and high incentive, bonus in the end of year
- English Training scholarship for staff and family
- 15 working-days recreation leave.
- Annual outing trip.
- Annual medical examination.
Thông tin khác
- Độ tuổi: Không giới hạn tuổi
- Hình thức: Nhân viên chính thức
Qui mô công ty: 25-99
Giới thiệu về công ty
40HRS HR Consulting (Công ty Cổ phần 40 Giờ)
40Hrs was founded in San Jose, California in the early 2000. Today we have a team of bright, talented recruiters that give the firm a balance of experience...Chi tiết