Mô tả công việc:
Ngày cập nhật: 16/10/2019
Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
- Máy tính xách tay
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Du Lịch
- Phụ cấp
- Xe đưa đón
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Chế độ nghỉ phép
Mô tả Công việc
- Assist the Accounts Payable Department in numerous and varied standardized accounting procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Process vendor invoices and purchase orders.
- Match shippers with invoices. Match invoices to receiving and purchasing documents.
- Assign proper accounting numbers to invoices.
- Code and enter invoices into tracking system and schedule payments within established parameters. Troubleshoot invoice problems with regard to quantity and price.
- Process checks to pay expenses.
- Review credit memos.
- Respond to vendor inquiries on the status of accounts payable.
- Research vendors with a debit balance & invoice data as required.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
JOB QUALIFICATIONS - KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor Degree of Accounting, Finance, or relevant major.
- No more than 3 years of Accounting related experiences.
- Good English communication.
Thông tin khác
- Bằng cấp: Đại học
- Độ tuổi: Không giới hạn tuổi
- Hình thức: Nhân viên chính thức
JABIL, founded in 1966 in Michigan , is a US-based multinational electronics manufacturing and solutions company providing comprehensive...Chi tiết