Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Đồng phục
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
Mô tả Công việc
The Automation Specialist is responsible for supporting the company mission by performing but not limited to the following:
Designing, implementing, testing and servicing a variety of automated systems. Excellent analytical skills and ability to design solutions that work to meet the project requirements, utilizing PC and PLC based systems. Work within a team environment and/ or independently performing with a high degree of originality, ingenuity, judgment, and knowledge in the areas of hardware, software and mechanical design.
Must be able to work various shifts and travel to various locations worldwide.
· Create high quality software for our OEM partners and integrated software solutions that meet/exceed our customer requirements.
· Effectively work on multiple, diverse projects concurrently with a high level of attention to detail and follow through.
· Design control systems as requested by the customer. Must be able to generate schematic diagrams, panel layouts, and bill of material.
· Perform functional test of machinery on-site and off-site.
· Assist with troubleshooting and problem-solving skills as related to machinery and control systems.
· Ensure project designs comply with engineering principles and all regulatory requirements.
· Adhere to proper safety procedures.
· Ensure sensitive and confidential information is kept in strictest confidence.
· Adherence to the Company’s and Customer’s policies and procedures.
· Attendance and participation in regular meetings with the team.
· Communication with all team members on a regular basis.
· Submitting of required documentation, including time sheets, service reports and company credit card receipts in accordance with company policy.
· Maintain professionalism when dealing with customers and fellow employees.
· Additional responsibilities as assigned..
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
· Diploma in Advanced Control Systems field. Prefer 5+ years industrial work experience.
· Strong knowledge of electrical engineering design in the field of industrial automation, troubleshooting and servicing. Extensive awareness of electrical engineering technology trends; and thorough understanding of product and business requirements.
· Experience with principle PLC manufacturers, such as: Allen-Bradley, GE Fanuc, or Siemens.
· Must demonstrate an ability to think strategically, analyze complex problems and create innovative solutions.
· Experience working as part of a team and independently.
· High level of written and verbal communication skills.
Thông tin khác
- Bằng cấp: Đại học
- Độ tuổi: 26 - 35
- Giới tính: Nam
- Hình thức: Nhân viên chính thức