Associate Position At VCI-Legal
Associate Position At VCI-Legal
Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Du Lịch
- Phụ cấp
- Du lịch nước ngoài
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Công tác phí
- Chế độ nghỉ phép
- Chế độ tập thể dục
Mô tả Công việc
Successful candidates should be expatriates or licensed Vietnamese lawyers whose responsibilities shall include but will not be limited to the following tasks:
- Establish and maintain contact with clients to identify and understand clients’ commercial objectives and legal needs.
- Provide and implement legal solutions related to finance.
- Prepare and provide legal advice in response to client’s queries.
- Represent clients in negotiations.
- Conduct research and analysis of information/legal documents.
- Oversee the work of associates.
- Carry out business development activities.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
I. General Requirements:
- All candidates must have a law degree with high class-ranking from an accredited law school (other business related degree and certificate, if any)
- Fluent in English with and very good writing ability
- Key attributes of successful candidates will include: skills and competencies necessary to develop into high performing professional
- A degree in law from an accredited university and admission to a Bar Association.
- A minimum of 3 years or more working experience in practicing law;
- Inter-personal skills and excellent communication skills;
- A business-oriented mind with good bi-lingual communication skills; and
- Experience in working with foreign law firms is preferred. Also we are especially seeking experience in Securities and Financial Services.
- An independent analytical mind, good team working spirit and discipline;
- Strong sense of responsibility, self confidence and integrity;
- A highly motivated personality.
- Strong reasoning and analytical skills as well.
II. Job Specifications:
- An independent analytical mind;
- Strong sense of responsibility, self-confident and integrity;
- Educational level: LLB or higher law degree with high standing from a creditable law school;
- Business-oriented, independent minded, with a good ability to analyze risk in reviewing business transactions;
- Strong sense of responsibility, self confident, cautious, highly motivated, and has good communication skills;
- Licensed to practice in Vietnam with good qualification in international business & commercial laws
- Excellent research skills;
- Foreign language: Good command of written and spoken English, native speakers are welcome
If you meet these requirements and are interested in becoming part of the VCI-Legal professional team, please send your application in English to the following address
1. HANOI (Prior): address for working
Add: Hoan Kiem Dist., Ha Noi, Vietnam.
2. HO CHI MINH CITY: address for applying
Add: Ben Nghe Ward,
District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
We offer attractive benefits and a partner track position for qualified candidates and ensure a great working environment and opportunity to develop with the firm over the long term.
Thông tin khác
- Bằng cấp: Đại học
- Độ tuổi: Không giới hạn tuổi
- Hình thức: Nhân viên chính thức